Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Our New Composer

BHB has a new composer DOMINIC HALPIN, welcome Dom.

I first met Dom back in 2000 at Sydney's Marble Bar. He specializes in swing and rockabilly and is very cool. His musical talents far exceed doing covers and has written lots of original music.

It's easy to confuse the stuff we spoke about after his shows for Jack Daniels infused booze addled nonsense but from day one we've spoken off and on about collaborating. I'm proud to say that that day has finally come and circumstances have led me back to him.

I can't wait to hear what he comes up with. Especially since strictly western is not what I'm after.

To find out more about Dom and his work or hear/see his band play check out the link below:

http://www.dominichalpin.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment