Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Moving Ahead

It's been a long time coming but BHB is finally moving forward. Over the past month and a half when I was between  How To Train Your Dragon   TV episode boards I've been modelling  my main exterior set. It's not complete yet but it is fine for the previz phase.

This way, once I have my shots set up I'll know what else I need to put into the set to help my compositions and then lock it in. It's fun and as I drop shots into the animatic even the basic animation gives the picture some life.

Maybe it's just because I'm so used to seeing it as storyboard panels.

My plan now is to do as much of the work as I can myself, this will bring the budget down making it easier to raise funds online for the all important animation and rendering. The added bonus is I get to broaden my experience as well, especially with 3D storyboarding fast approaching.

Music is taken care of, I will have a post about that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment